Beat the chill with Irish White Chocolate Holiday Warmer
Cold weather is unavoidable in Canada, but each year when the first frost hits, we all go into a state of mourning. Goodbye flip flops. Say goodbye to beach days. Say goodbye to drinks on the terrace after work with friends.
It’s not all bad though. Cold weather means we can say hello to some really good things too. Good morning, snuggled up under a blanket. Hello, comfortable mittens on a morning walk. Hello, the holiday treats we’ve been waiting for all year.
This year you can also say hello to Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC, but only for a limited time. While chocolate is delicious on its own, you can take it a step further and create your own Irish White Chocolate Holiday Warmer. Since our Irish White Chocolate THC bars are split into four pieces with varying amounts of 1, 2, 3, or 4 mg of THC, you and a friend can split the bar for a holiday drink together, or you can save it all for you after a long week of work.
- 1 Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC Bar
- 1 cup hot chocolate or coffee
- Whipped cream
- Optional toppings (chocolate shavings, crushed candy cane, cinnamon, etc.)
- In your favorite mug, add 1, 2, 3 or 4 sections of an Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC Bar.
- Pour hot chocolate or coffee into the same cup. Stir until completely combined.
- Top with whipped cream and your favorite toppings.
Total THC content (based on above measurement): Maximum 10mg THC, depending on how many sections you use.
Although this drink looks like a typical holiday treat, it is absolutely not intended for children. Make sure you always keep cannabis products out of reach of children and pets, and that all cannabis-infused foods are clearly labelled. It’s also important to start small and go slow when consuming edibles, as they can take up to two hours to manifest.